All 1 movie Review

Things you do when no one Things you do when no one

Honestly, I wish I could give you more stars since you put effort in there.. but I have to agree, the animation is limited and awkward and it doesn't go anywhere, which is an expression used before in the comments to say that the story.. well, there isn't much of a "story" at all. It seems a bit random, I would suggest even in erotic styled art to.. push your imagination and create something a little more exciting c: I do like the character, the proportions are quite nice.

A last little bit of advice is to take constructive criticism seriously, and when people comment a little bit on the rude side, don't lower yourself to their level. Politely give them a tip on writing criticism that might help you a little bit better.

Keep working on your skills!

flashpinup responds:

Thank you. That's all i want is to be told where and when I made a mistake, the rude comments seem to be like a stranger walking past and commenting that you missed a spot and never saying where that spot it. They only serves to frustrate then elevate. I don't need to be coddled just not put down for the sake of being put down. Hence the lowing to their level. They want to pull out fists at a gallery reopening then I will not lay down a be beat, I'll throw the more precise hits. The less frenzied, the less meant to hurt for hurt reason alone. People are mean because someone let them be mean without striking back, they will hunt for those, crush them when they are weak and starting out, why should I not send them the message that that is wrong, that they only attack when they think they can get away with it. Why should I not strike back, show them that they must be more careful, and hopefully deter them from destroying someone else who is putting their work, their creativity, out there. Those that yell the loudest that you are not creative will always have none to show, the weakness they yell out that they do not have, is a strength they are lacking as well.