All 4 art Reviews

Xenia Xenia

Cute ;v; Maybe you can try to make more fluid animations? I still love your soft color use ~

taigaryo responds:

Thank you~ > < These pictures (along with a few others) were actually made a game of sorts. So that's why they're all pretty simple, but if I do make proper gifs in the future I'll try to make it flow well. And thank you again for the advises!! (from before and now) <3 //rolls down a hill. I really appreciate it since I'm never told these sorts of things by others ;;

Wave Wave

I really like this! You have a lot of basic skills down, you can still improve a lot on anatomy, faces, color theory etc, but I feel like you're going to get there soon uvu Try shading and highlighting with different colors! c:

taigaryo responds:

Thank you so much ;; I'll try my best to improve the details in my anatomy!! myuuuu~ I'll definitely try that~ <3 > <

//sorry my heart might have exploded//

Princess Princess

Cute! The only thing I could suggest would be to experiment with different hues in shading a little bit more, and maybe up the contrast a little. If you want that kind of style that is. Overviewing more of your artwork, I think overal you could add a little bit more overal shading and light sources in different colors, if that makes any sense.
Keep it up uvu!

Pozuu responds:

Thank you so much for this feedback! It really was something I needed. I'll practice with more colors for shading and in general!

It makes a lot of sense and I really appreciate the feedback ; u ; <3

Claire's fat butt Claire's fat butt

Great work, The lines are lovely, the pose is good and I adore the use of color! It might be personal preference so don't worry if you do not agree, but I'd tone down the shimmery highlights on the skin a bit- unless you want her to look like that c:

SpeedoSausage responds:

hehe thank you!
yea im kind of a fan of the shiny highlights, looks a little unnatural for sure, but idk its just pleasing to my eye when done right (AKA NOT LIKE THIS)